Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CVS "how-to"

SO in this post I'll write about some basic CVS terms that you'll read frequently here.  Also, I'll attempt to create, then post, video on the most recent s.deals I've gotten.  I think this might be easier than trying to type it all out...

The big avantage of shopping at CVS is their ExtraCare program.  You simply have to sign up in the store to get your card...it's totally free!  As you spend $, you earn a small % of your spending back in ECB. 
****ECB = Extra Care Bucks****

I'll post a link to CVS and the ExtraCare rewards program, assuming I'm computer literate enough to do that:)
https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/user/extracare/extracare.jsp

Ok, so CVS will have certain items on sale and they offer ECB back.  When you use a coupon on the item also, your savings increases.  When explaining a deal, I might write something like....$3.50 after coupons and ecb.  This means that after I've deducted the amount in coupons and the ECB I've earned, $_____ would be what you can consider is the final price.

I just finished making my video and I'm sorry it's almost 10 mins...I couldn't think of a fast way to explain this.  Also I should have mentioned that the ECB that you get with a transaction is printed out on the bottom of your receipt.  Simply tear it off and continue shopping:)

I'd appreciate any feedback/comments/advice you might have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment