Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you follow?

Well after trying and trying and trying I gave up...I couldn't post this video IN my blog so I uploaded it to youtube and posted from there...hopefully!:)

Feel free to ask any questions.  I feel like maybe I wasn't as clear as I could have been....anyways, good luck!

***I did want to show you the ECB part of the receipt but forgot...however, it's at the bottom of your receipt and you just have to tear it off to use it for your next purchase***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kukx3We6WXY

fyi, I might put the video in a serparate post just to make it easier for you all to realize it's finally here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kendra! That was helpful! You're right - we just have to be comfortable with doing multiple transactions. I remember feeling weird doing the Giant deals last year but after a couple times it was as if the cashiers were also having fun watching me get my food for minimal or free! :) I'd be curious to know, if I can ask such a thing, what your budget is a week or month on groceries? With all the deals you find, I'd think it would be minimal. Which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete